Returns & Exchanges
Returns & ExchangesReturns: As the founder of Touchstone Mala Design, I want you to experience complete satisfaction with your order! Therefore, I will gladly accept returns for a full refund (excluding shipping charges) if the postmarked date is within 14 days of your order’s arrival. Please include a short note detailing the reason for your return. The item must be in its purchased condition in order to receive a refund. Reimbursement is subject to the following conditions:
- All Touchstone Mala Design jewellery must not be worn, washed or altered in any way;
- Any/all tags must still be attached to the item. Any untagged items will not be reimbursed;
- Outgoing and return/exchange shipping charges are not refunded;
- Touchstone Mala Design will credit your original method of payment minus the shipping charges. Once your return arrives please allow up to 5 business days for the refund to be processed. A confirmation e-mail will be sent once the refund has been finalized; and
- Touchstone Mala Design will not accept any item(s) sent C.O.D.
Important: Items purchased on sale or at a discounted rate are considered final sale and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Faulty Items: I wholeheartedly stand by the quality of each handmade piece and the materials used in the process. Most Touchstone Mala pieces are made with natural and semi-precious stones; therefore, there will be some variability in size, shape and colour. Every piece is thoroughly inspected before shipment but in the unfortunate event that a piece arrives broken or damaged, please take a photo of the jewellery and contact me immediately (within 7 days of receipt) by e-mail at email@example.com to arrange replacement.
Broken Item? At Touchstone Mala Design, I take great care in the design and construction of each mala. If by some chance your piece should break within 60 days of purchase I will gladly replace it. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. that includes that following information:
- Order number and your name;
- Photo of the broken piece; and
- A brief description of how the piece broke.
Normal wear and tear? If your mala breaks from normal wear and tear more than 60 days from purchase and you would like to have your beads re-strung just gather all the pieces in an envelope and send them to me. Please contact me at email@example.com to let me know that the envelope is on its way. All malas, bracelets and necklaces are subject to a 25$ plus shipping restringing fee.
**Repairs may take between six to eight weeks to complete.
Custom Orders: Despite every ounce of love, attention and creativity that I put into each piece that I design, there may be something special or different that you are looking for. I would be more than happy to work with you in the creation of a custom piece so just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.
Contact: If you have any questions or comments on Touchstone Mala Design policies please send an e-mail to email@example.com.